• Click here to fill out SYMS Counseling Referral Form

    Please fill out this form if you (or someone) would like to talk to a counselor.
    Complete este formulario si usted (o alguien) desea hablar con un consejero.

    If you have a mental health or life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.

    Si tiene una emergencia, llame al 911 o vaya al hospital más cercano.

    If you are not able to wait 24 hours for a counselor to respond, talk to a trusted adult, or call the Crisis and Access Hotline at (888) 724-7240. 
    Si no puede esperar para que responda un consejero, hable con un adulto de confianza, o llame al 1-888-628-9454 a la línea directa para personas en crisis.

    Thank you,

    Ms. Arciga and Mr. Garcia